View Single Post
Old 10-19-2015, 05:47 PM   #15
CheyenneShop

Re: Epic Podcast about our hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hook'em View Post
Liz, thanks for the heads up. Ronnie, thanks for the podcast.
Thanks for listening!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuchito View Post
I just listened to the podcast. Thanks Josh for sharing the story and for sharing this awesome library of invaluable information. I'm glad there is a place where people like myself can learn about our favorite trucks.

Also, thanks C10 Talk for having these podcasts. What a great idea.
Glad you like it, thanks. Spread the word. We have some killer upcoming episodes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ETsC10 View Post
Thanks for posting this Liz... And Ronnie, you rock!
I've only listened to Joshes interview so far but I'm hooked.

Thanks for the praise. Check out the other episodes, I guarantee you'll enjoy em!

Thanks! ET
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOPAPA View Post
Liz ,,thank you so much ,,that Ronny talk show guy is really great,, and another thing which I am so happy about is that I tuned in and listened to Josh talking with Ronnie ,,and learned that Josh is really a well versed and full of knowledge.. I didn't know that he is a mechanic ,, .didn't know he specialized in 99-06 trucks . I am not sure what I thought ,,because Josh is always somewhere in the back ground most of time on here making sure all runs good and making us happy .. Ask him for me if he ever listened to that song by Hank Snow "Ive been every where Man " Just want to say I am proud of both of you and next year it will 20 years, from when he was 14 years old..
Haha - thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsolver72 View Post
I just listened to the pod cast and have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed it.
The interviewer did an excellant job. Pretty funny guy too. I appreciate Josh taking time to talk about how things got started here. Very interesting story. I would like to say thanks and that I have learned a lot of things reading this site, that I would not have learned had this site not been here. Also I'd like to say that I've made a lot of friends here. I actually go to the car/truck shows, forum get togethers and meets mostly to hang out with the people. The trucks are cool but it's mostly about the conversation.
I haven't listened to the other pod casts, but I think I'll check them out.
Thanks for posting this Liz!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol Blue K20 View Post
I've been listening to the other episodes at work while I'm sitting a the computer. I really am enjoying them. It was nice listening to Rene's (C10 King) interview. I've was blessed to attend a couple of his get togethers and get to know him a bit. But learned a lot more about him in the interview. Ronnie does a great job bringing the information and personality out in his questions.
Glad you got some more info from the C10 King episode. Glad you like em'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cayoterun View Post
Liz: I wouldn't have known about it, if you hadn't posted it here. I listened last night and now have another place to lurk, and maybe post besides here. Thanks
Lurk all you want!! Haha, thanks Ronnie
68 C/10 shorty - "Picacho" http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=428379 sold to "93redsled"

Have you heard about C10 Talk? C10 Talk is a podcast all about C10 Trucks, the builders, the vendors, and most importantly the C10 Community. Check us out online at www.c10talk.com
CheyenneShop is offline   Reply With Quote