View Single Post
Old 02-24-2018, 09:18 AM   #809
special-K
Special Order

Re: My Facetruck thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boog View Post
Dang brutha. I think you should try aiming with one eye closed.
I can't see out of one eye and I'm blind in the other. This picture is when I came to realize the camera is not a double reflex lens type. It actually takes a picture from "near" the viewer, so not from the exact same point. What I should have done was walked over for a picture while we were getting the VIP back lot tour. It was perfect, the day after a holiday when they were crowded. We had the curator/guide to ourselves all afternoon. I left very well informed. This feller worked for Kenworth all his life in sales. So he knew all about truck building and all the exceptional differences that can be found. That pictures was a "could you pull back there so I can grab a shot of that carrier?" on our way out type of thing. I recognized it from a prior thread and knew somelarry or other would recognize it.
Attached Images

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~

Last edited by special-K; 02-24-2018 at 09:24 AM.
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote