View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010, 05:13 PM   #1
BGRAFX
Account Suspended

81 chevy 23in wheels

http://springfield.craigslist.org/cto/1548665620.html

for sale is a 1981 chevy shortbed, runs and drives great, transmission shifts great. it has a 305 V8 with a 350turbo transmission, and limited slip rear end. has 15x8 white steel wheels with BFG all-terrains on the front(31x10.50r15LT) and maxxis mudders on the back(31x10.50r15LT). back tires have about 16\32nds of tread left and fronts have about 6\32nds of tread. it has a new windshield w/ new chrome trim around windshield, new upper and lower ball joints, and fairly new brake pads and rotors. new front wheel bearings. it's 2 wheel drive. it has fairly new rocker panels and cab corners, does have alittle rust but not much, be easy fix and could use a little body work. would be a really easy restoration project or just drive as is. will pass inspection. drive line is all original, tranny has been rebuilt, truck has 118xxx original miles(i have some documentation to prove mileage).......any questions just ask....contact me through craigslist if interested and we'll go from there......
asking price is $4500 FIRM (with wheels and tires mentioned above) OR...
$5500 FIRM with the wheels you see in the pictures below plus the wheels mentioned above.(the wheels in the pic's are Omega Luxury Rims...model Zab Judah1...wrapped in Perelli Scorpion Zero tires...rim size 23x9.5)

I ONLY TAKE CASH...........NO CHECKS... NO MONEY ORDERS...NO CASHIERS CHECKS...NO CERTIFIED CHECKS...ONLY CASH...PRICE IS FIRM..NO NEGOTIATING THE PRICE....AND NO TRADES
Attached Images

BGRAFX is offline   Reply With Quote