Thread: Nik's 62 build
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2017, 09:38 PM   #1346
62stepside longbox

Re: Nik's 62 build

Quote:
Originally Posted by namloc View Post
Awesome I think I can here it running from Seattle.Like the Cadi. latche's.And the indicator light.
Thanks.

Well I've been extremely busy with lots of little things, I just finished writing all of my exams and am now finished grade 11😃. Also took a few days to go on a fishing trip. And to add on to all of that I've also been very busy at work. But despite all of these distractions I still managed to meet my goal of having it driving in June, well sort of... Last week I got the hydraulic clutch lines installed and bled out. So I took it for a drive around my street! It was awesome! However the reason I say I "sort of" made my goal is because it still has no brakes, I was just using the ebrake while taking it around the block. The braking system is all finished, however I've been having lots of trouble getting it to bleed! I think I might need to get the special tool that keeps the combination valve centred. Here is some of the progress I've made in the past week. I finally welded on the passengers side upper shock mount and installed the shock.
Attached Images

62stepside longbox is offline   Reply With Quote