View Single Post
Old 06-26-2017, 12:46 AM   #90
chevy.c10

Re: Saddle up 66 c10

Its sure been awhile since i've posted an update but i've been short of time lately. As a highschool senior graduation, graduation parties as well as sports have eaten up my spring. Fortunately I was able to to advance to state in both Track and Field and on the Baseball team. I was able to individually take 2nd place in two events on the track and as a baseball team we were state runner-up. Now that i'm finding more time I wanted to update my thread for those of you who have been wondering what has been happening with my build. This winter my brother and I rebuilt my vortec 350 with an aftermarket comp cam and I got some new parts to finish up the engine. Ive been doing body work as normal. Lastly i've got the transmission mounted in but I need the correct pressure plate and clutch for my t-5. The problem I ran into is that I bought a 14 spline t-5 that is not typically used with a 350 as opposed to the 26 spline and i'm having trouble finding the correct pressure plate and clutch. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Attached Images

chevy.c10 is offline   Reply With Quote