View Single Post
Old 02-26-2018, 01:13 PM   #18
PanelDeland
I am a Referee of life.

Re: Drunk Guy Walks Into Bar

A guy walks into a bar and orders a drink. When the bartender brings his drink he pays, then reaches into his pocket and pulls out a tiny piano. The bartender is watching and after another sip, the guy reaches into another pocket and pulls out a lizard and sets it on the bar. The Lizard stretches walks over to the piano and sits down and begins to play. A guy down the bar has been watching all of this happen and is fascinated, so he moves down next to the guy so he can watch better. After a couple of minutes the guy again reaches into his pocket and pulls out a mouse. The mouse walks over leans against the piano and begins to sing. The other patron tells the guy, "that's an amazing act you have there. Would you consider selling ?" The guys says no but the other patron begins to badger him until finally he says, "I'll tell you what, I'll sell you the mouse for a $1000." The guy can't get the money out of his pocket quick enough, takes the mouse and heads out the door. The bartender stands there stunned for a minute then says, "I don't believe you broke up that act". The guy replies, "It's no big deal really, the Lizard is a ventriloquist".
Barrett-Jackson has perfected alchemy,they make rust into gold!
"You can lead a horse to water but you can't saddle a duck"
"Cleverly disguised as a 'Responsible Adult'
"Sometimes your Knight in shining armor is just a retard in tinfoil"
PanelDeland is offline   Reply With Quote