View Single Post
Old 11-21-2015, 10:16 PM   #1
zach_carver

1965 Snoopy C10 build, LS2, SWB

Here it goes guys! My C10 has been driven a lot for the last 2 years been used as a DD truck. Original power plant was a 1965 327, turbo 350 and PS, PDB. The truck picked up a nickname as Snoopy the day I brought it home by my mother in law. It came from it having alot of plasti dip. PO had painted all trim, grille, wheels, everything black. Well I got it home removed all spray paint and got started putting back closer to original well besides a few things. Truck got disc brakes added in the front and all new moog steering and suspension parts, and a 5/7 static drop kit with a basic C notch. After that truck got all new oak wood bed added, being that it had a plywood bed when I bought. Well last week coming home from Panama city Beach Florida from cruising the coast which was 8.5hr drive one way, the engine dropped a valve and scattered the entire bottom end. Being that I'm already a huge LS guy it was no question what to do. This week I picked up a 2007 trailblazer SS motor and trans. Ls2 with 4l70e. Super excited to get started, hate not being able to drive my C10. Any guys with some insight on these trucks I appreciate any help, tips, tricks anything. Being this is my first ls swap I'm doing lots and lots of research. Plan to retain factory fuel tank, and plumb in a fairly stock motor. I'm on a budget, so any pointers I appreciate. Sorry to be long winded. Hard to be quiet on something I love sooo much! Thanks guys.

LINK TO SUPER SNOOPY C10 BUILD---> http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=689283

1977 C10 SILVERADO HAWAIIAN BLUE, 5/5" DROP, LS6/4L80E

1976 CHEVY K5, 350/350, YUBA GOLD/SADDLE
zach_carver is offline   Reply With Quote