View Single Post
Old 08-06-2017, 06:40 PM   #36
DanSaco

so should I buy the Jegs part? And use with my factory bracket? Or do I need the bowtie overdrive part instead? Or as well?
It sounds like the tv cable pressure could be my problem. Still not sure what is actually happening when I drive it and it gets hot. Idk If the tcc is sticking locked or unlocked, or maybe I'm not getting 4th. I just don't know. All I know is it doesn't feel right and it gets screaming hot fast. Idk if I have hurt anything or not. First time this happened I drove it a long way like that, not realizing it was getting hot. Blew out some seals, but the fluid never burnt. I replaced all the seals and fluid.
As for the question about the pressure switch, I installed it in the 4th gear pressure port, ran 12v to one terminal from a toggle switch, the other terminal goes over to the plug at the driver's side of tranny and goes to wire A. So presumably, when 4th gear pressure comes up, the switch closes and completes the circuit, and tells the tcc to lock. Or unlock, idk which is which to be honest.
Posted via Mobile Device
DanSaco is offline   Reply With Quote