View Single Post
Old 04-09-2016, 09:36 PM   #44
5Tractorguy

Re: 1964 GMC 4X4 Longbed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RANDY COX View Post
I bet that GMC 5000 was a fire truck at one time with the dual spots and the chrome grill and bumper...and noticed that the running board is not original with the ribs but looks like what the fire dept. used it's not diamond plate but kinda similar...anywho KOOL truck.
And I'm impressed with the amount of work you have put in that cab, anybody else would have said it's too ruff and found another cab so my hats off to ya, your doing a great job..I see on your youtube video's that you have all kind's of toy's to keep you busy..
Just so happens it was Randy! I bought it off CL down in NC and had it shipped up here. From what I was told it was a tanker truck at one point. I think it will look good as a flat bed in its new life.
Well ya work with what ya got. New England is a heck of place when it comes to rotted out vehicles, and if you want something bad enough........

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodgiesdad View Post
I am truly impressed by the work you are putting into that cab. I thought I did a lot of work but wow that is very impressive.
I do appreciate it! Been a heck of an endeavor so far.

5Tractorguy on Youtube
5Tractorguy is offline   Reply With Quote