View Single Post
Old 06-17-2018, 08:11 PM   #19
RenoKeene
Florida Edition

Re: ‘72 c10 deluxe. What’s it worth (urgent)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coley View Post
I like that truck and I would probably move in on it.
Here is why....is appears to be very straight and original, which gains big points in my book.
The fact it may have rust is a big factor for sure and worthy of investigation....but if it isn't molested, then it has hope and it certainly has some general value and utility.
Minor to 'reasonable' rust is ok, so long as you aren't out a lot of money.

One thing that I hate seeing on a used, older truck is when every fender has a dent and every bumper is bent and to top it off....then the interior looks like someone was using it store junk....and they want money for that.
Seriously....some people don't actually take 30-45 seconds to clean out their vehicle before taking pics of it....even if they just toss the stuff on the lawn for 5 minutes then refill the cab or box again with the stuff....go figure, lol.
I don't see a lot of dents on that truck...but I see some wear, age and usage....but whoever was driving it looks like they had all their faculties and that probably bodes well for the truck.

If the price is reasonable, and the guys have posted up a good range or probable pricing...then go get it.
The original trucks are harder to find and it might clean up quite nice.

I would

Coley
Very well stated by my Northern Brother
71 Serro Scotty Sportsman camper "Scotty"
97 LT1 Z28 "The Hornet"

Link to more pics of "Rose" http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/a...p?albumid=1684

Check out my "Cheap Tricks" thread and add to it if you can, lots of good info there. http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=489394
RenoKeene is offline   Reply With Quote