View Single Post
Old 02-23-2008, 08:45 PM   #28
shifty
Questionable

Re: Copperhead spec sheet!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott68-93-97 View Post

His new show is pretty good and the trucks show sucks with the 2 retards that are on it now I excpecially like the first co-host that was on steriods and talked like mocho man randy savage
"Two retards", eh? Don't you think that's a little harsh? The one guy (the stable one that's always there) used to do paint and body work for Stacey, and he is incredibly informative. He's the one that did the show on how to properly shorten a LWB truck.

You might have animosity towards the show, and I agree meathead was a dumbass, and I can't stand the new guy with brown hair very much, but the sandy blonde guy is really not bad, and he puts some great info out there.

He just doesn't have the personality that, say, Stacey, or Jessi from Extreme 4x4 (who is leaving, I hear), Lou Santiago (who just left Musclecar), or Jared Zimmerman (who I'm pretty sure also left Musclecar). But he is still really informative and puts out some solid info.

I don't get why Powerblock can't hold on to their peoples....

I can't check the forum daily. If I don't reply to you within 24 hours, drop me a PM! I'm (hopefully) still alive and will reply faster to a PM.
shifty is offline   Reply With Quote