View Single Post
Old 05-01-2017, 12:41 PM   #186
phillipm

Re: 78 2wd Blazer - LS Swap and more..

Well I'm sure everyone is probably pretty bored of seeing trim installation pictures so here is the final one! We were able to get the rear tailgate pieces installed yesterday. This finally completes that project. Took me 3 like freakin weeks to get them all on but it's a much larger job than i even initially anticipated. That's for sure.

After that we moved on and got the front seats reassembled. That's not a tough job but it definitely takes 2 people to make it manageable.. Really happy with the change. I know it's subtle, in fact most people wouldn't have noticed but when sitting in them you now have a supportive feeling on your thighs and it's not like your sitting on a flat bench anymore. Here is a little before and after side by side as well.

After that we moved on and got the original style wiper blades installed. I can't tell you how much having aftermarket black blades on there upset my soul. It just looked so wrong. I need to get the drivers side arm dropped down one notch but you can see the change.

Just waiting on a few more things to come in. Also need to get it realigned after installing the new tubular CPP lower arms and get the AC charged with 1.8lbs of 134A. After that a window tint job before summer and he should be ready to go! I just realized I need to finish painting the lettering on the tailgate too! Haha. Darn, things never end.

Last edited by phillipm; 09-21-2017 at 12:50 PM.
phillipm is offline   Reply With Quote