View Single Post
Old 05-06-2017, 10:37 PM   #4
rideair

Re: Ls west truck pic..

It has always amaized me the talent that goes into building trucks like that. With all the cutting of the frames, welding on new parts that are thought up in some guys head. Then putting together parts from this and that vendor, etc... To somehow in the end have something that can start, roll and stop.

Though I've always been more of a "keep it original" guy with my own stuff, I can appreciate these trucks, but have often wondered if they can ever be easily put back to being anywhere close to what they originally started out like?

It's interesting to see how fads in the world of autos and trucks have come and gone over the years, but I don't remember anytime in the past where so much custom work has been done in regards to the bones of an auto to the point where it will be very hard to ever go back.

Guess with every truck and car that is cut, the value of the original one goes up a little more.

The question becomes, what will the next fad be with custom cars and trucks, and how will all the ones that have be changed play a roll in it?

Enjoy,
rideair is offline   Reply With Quote