View Single Post
Old 07-11-2019, 04:56 PM   #6653
HO455
Post Whore

Re: Post Your Craigslist Finds

503 green 68 short wide $8000. Not mine.

https://portland.craigslist.org/clk/...921817149.html

have a 68 C-10 Factory Short Wide Box Chevy pickup (not cut up long box). The body is in great shape but the cab will need some work. like any other c10 out there the rockers will need to be replaced but it didn't bother me, they still can hold weight. Part of the panels are covered with license plates what the previous owner did to it. I have a rubber mat that covers it.

I have stripped all the mismatching paint and covered it with Eastwood primer.
The truck has all new front and rear suspension parts including spindles, upper and lower bar joints, control arm bushings, sway bar bushings, new springs all around for a 3-5 drop. New Flowmasters and duel exhaust right before the axle. New 5 lug disk brake conversion with all new lines. Brand new wheels, front and back tires which are 295 wide rears. The rear end is a rebuilt 8.8 3.73 posi and new brakes. Brakes are all new and work. new front and rear bumpers, and a decent bench seat. Speedometer works, and the oil pressure I have hooked up. The only thing I did not hook up is the engine temp, I did't have the clip but the wire is ready to plug in when or if you get one. it will also need an overflow tank for the radiator, Comes with extra hood and fenders. The bed will also need some work as picture show but maybe switching it to a wood bed might be the right idea or...you can cover it. I bought a brand new tailgate for it so the bed looks good.

With a 350 small block, 4 bolt main, (have pictures to prove it) a 700R4 Transmission that had been rebuilt new oil pump and 2nd gear band. Goes through gears very smoothly. Could be really fun to drive this summer.
I have glass for windows as well as extra glass for rear window non-sliding.

This vehicle is not registered with no license plates, so either bring a trailer or drive at your own risk.

I bought to many projects and this is up on the chopping block. But if there will be no offers I will keep on fixing it (Which price will go up accordingly).

Clean title in hand. Offers only in person please.

My email is in the contact info please only potential buyers and I dont need help with postings. leave your name and number and I will call you as soon as I read it. Or CALL
360-55three-978seven

Thanks for reading,
Travis.
Attached Images

If it breaks I didn't want it in the first place
The WMB repair thread http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=698377