View Single Post
Old 10-02-2016, 03:02 AM   #171
SierraMtns

Re: No Limit Trailing Arm Rear Suspension

Quote:
Originally Posted by robnolimit View Post
Some days I like dark beer, and some days I do not. Usually depends on the location or the season. It's kind of a Blonde vs. Brunette kinda thing.

Chassis design is the same way. While I would stay with the comments made in the M.I.H. thread, those comments are dependent on a chassis design that allows you to do that.

Even though the bore size is basically the same, you can't put a .300 Win Mag cartridge in a .300 Black Out AR. IF you do, the result is not good.

So, Yes, I said those things, and Yes, they are true. BUT, we are talking about getting the best result from a bolt on trailing arm system on a stock C10 chassis. - Not a performance designed chassis. So we have to be honest and understanding about what we can and can not achieve.

BTW, Cory took his C10 (the butternut yellow truck we used here) + with a new Wide-Ride IFS installed just a week before, to LS Fest, and with NO experience on the new front suspension, ran the Auto-Cross and finished third in the truck class. Not bad at all. #2 was Karen Leisinger in the black #9 C10, and first was Jason Brady in his tube chassis blazer. look for more info on his truck to come out soon.
Hey Rob,

Do you have any plans on doing a write up on the Wide-Ride IFS kit? I am planing on ordering one for my truck and would like to see one go together.

Thanks
SierraMtns is offline   Reply With Quote