View Single Post
Old 08-28-2020, 12:45 PM   #17
SCOTI

Re: Lowering and Towing with a Dually

Quote:
Originally Posted by Android04 View Post
Haha Scotti I get what you're saying and they are on just about every square body Dually I've seen. At the Nationals I seen 6 or 7 I belive. Thankfully I've never seen one locally so if I can bring myself to spend that kind of money on wheels I might. Just A LOT of coin.

I'd honestly never heard of Lowboy Motorsports, but I reached out to them about a notch, and apparently they do tons of dually stuff. So that's a great start! Thank you for all your knowledge and expertise.
Yeppers.... Most popular question when someone walks up & asks who built it/did interior/etc on mine? "Are you 'gonna put semis on it? That would be so cool".

I did price out different options on big wheels & that was even more vs. the standard 22" set-ups. Again, I can't justify the investment. I can't run them on mine anyway because I have my rear bags mounted out-board of the frame rails where those big wheels/tires take up space. The bags would have to go inside or under the rails to fit them. I wanted the best stability & built accordingly.
99CCSWB Driver
All Fleetsides
@rattlecankustoms in IG

Building a small, high rpm engine with the perfect bore, stroke and rod ratio is very impressive.
It's like a highly skilled Morrocan sword fighter with a Damascus Steel Scimitar.....

Cubic inches is like Indiana Jones with a cheap pistol.
SCOTI is offline   Reply With Quote