Thread: street outlawz
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013, 12:43 PM   #24
limitedstreetoutlaw

Re: street outlawz

Not here to argue about this but thought I would reply to a couple of the post.

Quote:
I watched. Looks fake. The camera hanging over the start area gave it away for me. Besides, nothing is street legal about those cars. Those cars should be on a track. It was exciting to watch, but those guys are going to spend more in fines and jail time than its worth. Go to a test and tune night.
What was you expecting YOU TUBE VIDEOS to be shown? It's a tv show shown on a national tv channel that means 1 permits witch means city knows what is going on. 2 That means local PD knows what is going on and is on location to block streets to help keep the dozen or so camera guys safe and away from harm. 3 that also explains the camera boom you saw and the construction lights on the side. I mean if there's no light you cant see what's going on. But will tell you there was no script when it came to the racing that was all legit the top 10 is took very SERIOUSLY Here in OK. Oh and they do track race every single one of them track race they just love street racing too.

Quote:
I was under the impression these cars were street legal cars. I was wrong.
They are Not daily drivers but some are drivin on the streets plenty.

Streets are not prepped. do a burn out in what ever you have VHT Pimp Juice ect. and drag it out as far as you can that's the only prep done.