Thread: Maggie's Custom
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2018, 05:09 PM   #727
jdoisher

Re: Maggie's Custom

I'm back and I'm back on her truck!! Not gonna stop until its running. I had big plans to build another truck, sell it and do hers. I got WAYYYYYY off track between my car, business and other projects. I decided to sell all the other project stuff, pool all that money together and finish her truck. Not a ton of changes but we wanted to make if more friendly for her to drive. She did not like not having no power steering so that was first on the list. The "new" build consist of a few changes but keeping the over all look of the truck. We are adding a LS3/4L70E, Power Steering, 1" Forward/ 1" Narrowed Porter Built Control Arms, Narrowed Rear End (6"), Mob Steel Wheels with her same hub Caps (18 front 20 rear) with Tall Tires. (we don't like the rubber band look lol) The frame has been powder coated along with the suspension components. The Engine will maintain the LS look with a carb style intake and Air Cleaner. Under hood will be Painted and detailed to a degree. I'm on Instagram mostly but I'll try to get back here and post pics!!
Jason