View Single Post
Old 07-26-2018, 07:24 PM   #9
blindbug

Re: Intellitronix gauges installed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synical4 View Post
You don't happen to have the wiring diagram for gauge cluster wiring do you? Or did u just run all new wiring or just jump off of the factory plug for the old gauges. Cuz I'm actually installing the same one right now in an 88 blazer which is the same wiring as your truck..
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=766914

For my Dakota Digital cluster, I cut my factory plug and wired what I can from that, which includes the 12v keyed, ground, fuel send, fuel negative, high beam indicator, parking brake indicator (ground), left turn signal, right turn signal, light dimming signal... and then new wires were ran for the oil sending unit, temp sending unit, speedometer sending unit, tach side of the HEI Distributor, and a constant 12v from the fuse block... there's also an additional wire set that goes to the left and right momentary switches (in my case, I have the more recent version which is a single rocker switch). I also ran (2) new grounds for the turn signal lights for my particular install, because I wanted to use the turn signals in the stock location.

I actually went from idiot lights to the gauge cluster, and mine is an 86... so your wiring might be a little different, obviously, but very similar.

I'm not trying to hijack the thread
Attached Images

blindbug is offline   Reply With Quote