View Single Post
Old 03-18-2017, 02:17 PM   #29
MotorSeven
Restoration Desperation

Re: Project Underhaulin Update?

Ok, I heard from Russ. I forgot that he prefers to be contacted via txt or a call, so my bad.

Here is the email:

"Rick,

I'm sorry I don't check my personal email very much these days. I didn't know you had emailed a few times. I decided to check it after I talked to Bryan texted me earlier about what he's seeing on the board. I told you when we spoke on the phone that a call or text was the best way to reach me.

As far as the truck goes. I finally have all of the truck in one place and I am working on getting a little more organized for a work day. I plan to debut the truck at the southern truck nationals in July so everyone can see it. Then we can decide what we want the final end game with the truck is. My family and I are going on vacation toward the end of this next week. I stored your phone number in my phone, when we return I will touch base with you so you can stop by. Please call or text in the future. Thanks. "

I discussed getting some photos. This is something that folks have been asking for and I think that would satisfy a ton of the suspicions here with the members. Either Russ is going to take some and post them, or I will go there and snap a few if he is too busy.

We all get busy with life, but this thing just has to come to a conclusion.
MotorSeven is offline   Reply With Quote