View Single Post
Old 02-13-2014, 02:01 PM   #75
murphy98

Re: 60-66 Stepsides Rear View...

[quote=WhippinSaw;6523789]
Quote:
Originally Posted by murphy98 View Post
I had to cut out the original diamond plate wrap around sections as well as the side extensions and make up new diamond plate wrap around pieces as well as extend the side pieces to fit the fenders properly. I will have to post the photos of that little project some time should anyone else need to do the same? QUOTE]

Nice Job on the rear bumper murphy98, I would be interested in doing the same to mine if possible. Or maybe I need a whole new Bumper. If you could share your pics and what you did that would be great.
Thanks very much WhippinSaw,
Love your truck!! Really like the stake rails too!, I hope to add some to mine soon but need to make sure they clear my over the rail tool box so they may be shorter.

I would be happy to share my bumper modifications and pics. It appears to me that yours was originally made for a fleet side bed, going by the notch at the outer ends. But I am sure you can more or less do what I did and make yours work. I will get my pics together as soon as I can & try to describe what I did and post them in a new thread. I will let you know when I have done so. Hopefully by this evening.
murphy98 is offline   Reply With Quote