Thread: street outlawz
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 12:55 AM   #14
BR3W CITY
meowMEOWmeowMEOW

Re: street outlawz

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottG View Post
This show it completely fake!! Cops with lights on in the distance at the end of the track WHILE THEY'RE RACING!!! Run your mouth like that at the Compton street races and see what happens daddy's boy...
Didn't you watch the equally horrible show that came before street outlawz that DID take place in Compton? Which was still just a bunch of dudes talking crap. The cars in OK are DRASTICALLY faster than the "hustle" cars you see on the streets out west, which are basically being built to be yanked off a trailer, make a pass and then leave. The only reason you can't talk smack on the la races is because of the attitudes of the people involved. I have no intention of getting shot at or hot-shotted over a hobby.

No show about ANYTHING illegal will ever be truly demonstrative of the events, attitudes and actions involved...put it this way, if you were doing something highly illegal that could get you arrested, or potentially hurt or kill yourself or someone else, would you REALLY plaster your real name and face knowingly on a nationally broadcast show? No. I'd hope no one is that full of hubris to think that no ill consequence would come of that.

MY BUILD THE H8RDCPTR //\\ MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL REV J HD
BR3W CITY is offline   Reply With Quote