View Single Post
Old 05-22-2012, 11:57 AM   #109
68burbanontherocks

Re: 540 BBC 68 Burb Dually 54" Boggers on Rocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatRod68 View Post
something very similar to this... You could do the gunmetal gray with the rivetted panels look. On something this big and awesome, I think it would fit perfect.
Haha there you go! A paint scheme like that would definatly be sweet! Probally be best to do it as a vinyl wrap due to cost time and the risk of wanting to change your mind eventually!
The color i was thinking was doing a 2 tone between kobalt blue and gun metal grey. I wanna powder coat my chassis gun metal grey to match the wheel color. That would make me wanna do the bottom half of the truck in kobalt blue. Then right at the first swooping body line right at the door handles i would bring the rest of the cab up with gun metal grey including the roof.
I was also think of doing the apillars between the doors in black and doing real tinted windows making it appear as one giant piece of glass! So just to clarify, the front apillar intfront of the window vent on the drivers side door and passenger front door would be gun metal grey and the middle apillars would be like a jet black... make sense? Shoot me some ideas!
Posted via Mobile Device
68burbanontherocks is offline   Reply With Quote