Thread: Make it handle
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2020, 01:37 PM   #1989
RedBeard68

Re: Make it handle

Okay first off hello everyone! I have been building my C10 like most...as time and money permits. With that comes change in initial plans as usual. To get to the point I am looking at getting one of the bolt on front coil over kits for our trucks and interested on peoples opinions of the brands. While I would love to go full on wide ride or any of the other many nice complete crossmember kits that's just not in the cards. Also as much as I'd like to say I want to autocross a bunch or road race it would be more of a canyon Carver and fun parts grabber.

The truck is a 68 lwb that is going to stay a long bed...for now. Has a 383 built up with efi and a t56 trans. 12 bolt rear with 3.42 posi. Going to have 17x10 275/40 front and 17x12 315/35 rear wheels and tires. I acquired through trade a set of ride tech coil overs that I am going to build a rear set up (adjustable trailing arms, coil over mounts, etc.) for. In the front I was thinking about the QA1, ride tech, cpp or performance online kits. I am leaning towards Qa1 or Ridetech but curious peoples opinions.

I will probably do some autocross at some point but as of now who knows if I am any good at it so figure If it really bites me I can learn on a decent set up and upgrade down the road if I so choose.

Thanks in advance for any info. If covered already would appreciate what page and I'll refer to that.
RedBeard68 is offline   Reply With Quote