Thread: tuba trucks
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2017, 01:35 PM   #555
clemdaddy

Re: tuba trucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjh1965 View Post
That's the trouble with repo panels , but a good panel guy can make them fit with time and patients . The picture of the truck says it all
Thanks a bunch Martin… Bout time for you to make another trip over here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashed View Post
Maude is looking good .
Thanks, progress is slow but steady. We have 5 active projects and juggling a little time for each is the hard part, seems nothing ever gets finished.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizz1963 View Post
In a word....

Amazing Clem.

Your builds really do speak for the quality of Tuba Trucks' work.

I am so gutted that I could not make it to you this year, and a broken down car and dealership that has not touched it since it got there on Wednesday late, does not help either.
No worries mate, we will have other years. I'm very jealous of Murphs travels though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomp View Post
I remember seeing the alignment issues, I may be the 'Doc' but you Sir are a Wizard. A Kick A$$ Wizard at that. Lets not forget the Killer interior too.
Thanks brother, I appreciate it. By the way… it looks like the toy-drive truck party will indeed happen. Shooting for the 14th of October. Kim said I couldn't not do it because of the kids… don't we hate it when they're right.

OK… here's the sweet heirloom 64. Completely blown apart. The cab has minimal rust and we should drop kick that next week. The chassis has been taken to a commercial powder-coater for blasting and gloss black color, first time to do it this way but if it saves a bunch of time and doesn't cost too much, well good then. All the other parts were stashed out back awaiting their turn.

We got a new friend. A baby black and white is living in the bamboo. He's wild but starting to trust us. It took a week before we even saw him but his cries let us know he needed us. Now he comes up to get pets as well as the milk. Cool little kitten, Kim named him Barney.
Attached Images

clemdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote