View Single Post
Old 01-12-2018, 11:28 AM   #11
MARTINSR

Re: Seeking Knowledge

Wow, double disagree here.

On the neighbor, first let me make it clear, I have a couple of SERIOUSLY screwed up neighbors. I am looking out my living room window this very second at an "alternate lifestyle" NUT JOB woman who's Suburban is parked across her weed lawn in front of her bright purple house who has hand made no trespassing signs nailed to the front of her house. This is in an $800K house neighborhood in the bay area! The guy next to her, I got to see a "COPS" episode in the middle of the night once when a cop grabbed an ax off the fire truck and went over and busted the front door in, I know what a jerk neighbor is like.

But I also know that my neighbors didn't buy their houses to be next to a body shop or wrecking yard. I respect them, and they respect me. If I am walking out to the garage (detached in the back yard) to do some grinding or noisy stuff and they are in their back yard enjoying the day I stop and go back in the house, or do something that isn't going to make noise or smoke or smell. My back yard is full of crap and it's all out of view of all my neighbors so they don't have to look at it.

Before you attack me, I understand that they can be out of line, I get that. But also look at their point of view. Can you imagine if your neighbor did something like fished bringing home crazy amounts of fish and cut the meat off and then threw the rest in the yard that is 30 feet from your door letting it rot and stink where you couldn't have a window open, can you imagine that? Or played rap music full of F bombs loud enough for your children or grandchildren to hear, that wouldn't be acceptable, but they love it, and it's their property, you know what I mean?

By the way, I get along with the nuts across the street, I help them with their cars, I loan them tools, etc. If crap starts flying, all it does is bring more crap.

Whew, this ought to go over good. LOL

Brian

"Fan of most anything that moves human beings"
MARTINSR is offline   Reply With Quote