Thread: Die-cast 67-72
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2015, 08:33 AM   #1350
1badgmc

Re: Die-cast 67-72

Quote:
Originally Posted by special-K View Post
Ah yes, the voice of reason. I need to start listening to that more. I guess I was bottled up on buying for my collection until that Eagle edition came out from GL. Then came Carlisle Trucks, I sold a bunch of stuff, have a decent sized job I started when I got back, and the cork came out. I'm all hung over now... I mean I have stopped for now. The best part is for the next week there should be one in the mailbox about every day. There was one on Monday (3 versions of the same La Troca), none Tuesday, and two yesterday (Blue La Troca w/go cart & Flying Colors '56 Flashsider). I guess what got me going on this was deciding I want to go back and get the various Chevy Truck Hot Wheels I've let past me over the years. I don't want them all, just the ones I like... which is most.
My Hot Wheels spending is out of hand lately. I keep trying to cut back, but it's hard. I have several castings I really like that I've been trying to catch up on. I keep telling myself I can slow down and take my time, but it hasn't been working. On top of the older stuff I'm looking for, there are always new cars coming out I like too.
1badgmc is offline   Reply With Quote