Thread: Topless Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2005, 01:18 AM   #51
Medicanman71
Account Suspended

Love your ride chevyfarmer, you know what the color is more specificly then dark green/forrest green etc? That's not stock stance is it? Maybe i'm just used to a 30 year old "stock" - beat susp. heh heh. I like your bumper/grill/brush guard - w/e.

DAmnet , whats with this sneak attack rain in Nor CAl - just the other day i was BS'n 'bout how it was done for the summer out here.... Had to pick up the blazer 8:30 this AM 'cuz there was a big ol' nail in the side wall the night before. Woke up and it was pooring, the techs @ big O couldnt leave it in one of the open bays (about every one was empty) - they had to leave it in the POOOOORING rain for me... seats were nice an squishy... the STC w/ the sides zipped OFF can only fend off so much..

I was really shaking in my boots though the other night when i found the nail, i had just gotten off 101 and was doing about 85 for 15 min (how ever far that is, you do the math) and pulled in my driveway .... got out and there it is, a wopper too, dont even want to think what loosing the tire on a blazer going that fast would have been like..... It was a slow seep, it had prob been there all day
Medicanman71 is offline   Reply With Quote