View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 08:06 PM   #268
watahyahknow

Re: Raising the bed floor 67cheby

dd an original wiring for an european car once , had feul injection cpu abs / traction control cpu cruise airbags the lot when i took it out i used painters tape and a sharpie and made a lot of pics .
put it all and the engine out of that car in a plane jane car that had a mush better body it was a huge job tracking all the wires when and worming the connectors trough the holes taking it out but it worked verry well for me
its just a realy big mecano set with european cars everything fits from one model to the other the holes are allready in place all that sortah stuff , i done a lot of work myself to that type of car allready and having the car starting and working at the first turn of the key felt like the passing of an exam

idea's for the trucks and the order of things to do are taking shape and get closer to being realized , a few more months and i be able to start building for real

i complete 2 of the trucks intoo running fashion one custom and one basicly stock the thirth will be sacrificed for parts
watahyahknow is offline   Reply With Quote