View Single Post
Old 04-04-2019, 04:58 PM   #132
richard2717
Equal opportunity joke ofender

Re: 67-72 Burbs and Panels 2wheel drive only

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beach-Burban View Post
Richard...I'm posting from my computer (MAC). I am able to rotate the crap out of them there, but even when the photo is rotated to the correct position, it doesn't correct itself when posted? Most of my photos post correctly, but I have one that only wants to post upside down...so I rotate it upside down on my computer and then upload it to the site. I can't fool the site as it still posts upside down!?! How did you rotate my photo?
Thanks,
Woody
If they originally came from an Iphone I think there was an issue with them still going back to a default setting. I will see if I can find the tread with that discussion in a little bit. Since I am using windows and no nothing about Mac I cant be sure what your fix will be but if I don't find the thread maybe someone will chime in that uses the mac platform
Dually Jams, OlBlue60, ScottH, Tommyboy24, Dujobo, Warbucket, 2003 Silverado, Notsolo, my90k5, 6t727t2, Special-K ,Jack_71C10, tabarcus,72blazer_mud_bogger,pwdcougar,RSavage,EricSean,1Rippen6,invicta455,tennaragtop71,arks, Kendal,Bennett68C10, Perpendicular, Chainsawman, McGeesCustomMinis,ShortbedClayton,longblue72,6768chevylover,Tim71,Travisarmenta,Ol' Drippy,fleetmitch,georgieb51,Dave,bcnya2,Dadsburb
https://paypal.me/6772GMtruckparts
Most women like the strong, silent type… Fortunately for me, my wife prefers the out-of-shape, mouthy type.
richard2717 is online now   Reply With Quote