View Single Post
Old 11-07-2017, 08:46 PM   #1
1Ratty64

New member from middle Tennessee

Hey everyone, just thought i would join up and say hi. I'm a long time fan of C10's and have built several over the years.....everything from mild to wild. Currently have a '64 with a mild build on the factory 283 block that gets driven daily. Currently has its second S10 T5 that's going out as we speak.....will be replacing that in a few months with a Richmond super t-10 that's been sitting in the corner for almost a year now. Body has an interesting grab bag of patina and rusty primer......looks bad, but kinda so bad its good. The older i've gotten the more I like em a little trashy, less to worry about ya know. Other than the body, everything else is basically either new or recently rebuilt. Its nothing special but its mine and i drive the tar out of it.

A little about myself.....started out young building engines and drag cars, then got into body work and welding/fab. Spent 6 years as a diesel tech before joining the Army as an armament guy for 58's. Now i currently do smithing and coating applications in the firearms industry until i finish up school for machine tool technology. Got a little bit of know how floating up in this brain of mine that hopefully i can use to help someone out on here and maybe pick up some more knowledge along the way. Well that's enough ramblin i reckon.....here's some pictures of my junk.
Attached Images

1Ratty64 is offline   Reply With Quote