View Single Post
Old 12-15-2008, 07:49 PM   #55
Rack Man

Re: "FRAME OFF" Has Begun - Wish Me Luck! - Pics

Well I spoke with a guy from Inline Tube....he seemed "New" as he wasn't at all knowledgeable about very much....but they are sending me out a new set of brake lines (both front & rears)....He had no idea why they were wrong and couldn't even tell me the correct overall length of what they should be or even the length of what they sent me.....I had to make a template out of string so that I could tell him what the overall length was of the ones they sent me were....They also billed me for the new ones but said they will reimburse me when they receive the other ones back.....Hopefully the next ones are correct....

I've heard nothing but good things about them.....So I'll give them the benefit of doubt and a second chance to make it right!...just not sure how or why all four of those lines would be way too short....especially the hard lines as they are supposedly made on computer controlled benders?....Oh well!

Quote:
Where did you get the bumpstops?
I got them from Wes @ Classic Heartbeat....he helped me with a bunch of the chassis components.....

Dan

Last edited by Rack Man; 12-15-2008 at 08:00 PM.
Rack Man is offline   Reply With Quote