View Single Post
Old 09-10-2017, 10:26 PM   #2
Registered User
geezer#99's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Bowser
Posts: 9,879
Re: 68 chevy 3 speed

REplace it.
It's called a bearing retainer.
If it's a saginaw these guys have some. If it's a muncie they might have one (not listed).
geezer#99 is online now   Reply With Quote