View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 11:02 PM   #2
Critter
Future TOTM Winner

Re: The Great Critter Revival ‘09

As far as my goals for this thing, I plan on taking the resto-mod approach. I want the body to look basically stock as far as trim, bumpers, and a solid color paint scheme (still haven’t figured out which color that will be), the interior will be stockish with modern updates here and there. Under the hood things such as wiring and plumbing will be cleaned up and improved as needed and the original 350 will be rebuilt and mildly upgraded. I would like for it to eventually be nice enough for me to take to local car shows and club gatherings, along with weekend drives to the river, beach, etc. I don’t plan to run it up and down the rocks or anything but at the same time I’m going to drive it where I want and ENJOY it.

I also think I need to add that I have owned and worked on a number of old Chevy trucks, but this is my first attempt at a “frame off” rebuild, so I’m sure it will be slow and painful for everyone.
Attached Images

Check it out www.lsdyno.com
Critter is offline   Reply With Quote