Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennett68C10 View Post
That cab looks awesome
Quote:
Originally Posted by gringoloco View Post
It does pop!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rustytruck50 View Post
Exactly!!!! Looks like a million bucks....Going to be stunning when it's all together!
Thanks guys.

Been doing a bunch of stuff on the frame to get it as far along as possible before I set the cab.

Exhaust is tacked and mocked up to where it crosses over the frame. I have really enjoyed the exhaust work so far. Today I used a torch to bend some hangers, Ive never done anything like that before so its fun to do it for the first time. The only thing I dont like about it is the mess, metal work is such a mess, grinding and cutting just makes a disaster out of the shop.

Radiator is in, fan shroud bolted on with the fans, I pieced all of this together so I could have good Spal fans, it came out better than I envisioned and it comes apart easily if a fan goes bad. I modified my engine harness for my coil relocation, and extended the wires for my alternator. Also mocked up my plug wires and brackets, I took a small block setup and made my own mounting brackets to bolt to the LS heads.

Im kind of hoping to set the cab in a couple weeks, I have quite a few odds and ends to button up first though.
Attached Images

sprint_9 is offline   Reply With Quote