View Single Post
Old 01-19-2009, 11:45 AM   #77
Walts_restoration
Real Projects never die

Re: Chevy Sport Truck questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyfan87 View Post
i have a 1992 sport with a 305 5spd and i love it...sadly i blew the motor and the paint was getting bad so i have primed it since this pic...it is now in the process of recieving a 383 stroker with flat tops, 58cc heads, a .504" lift cam and headers. also a 4/3 drop is on the way as well as a cowl induction hood, there is a video of it on youtube as well labeled "shanes 1992 chevy 1500 sport driving and burnout
make sure to let us know how fun it is when your done, thats what i wanted my cousin to do with his 92 gmc. his was a 350 auto. He got a 2007 f150 shortbox for graduation last year, brand new and that things a turd, 4.6 no power at all. Two weeks after he sold his 92 it apparently broke down, dont know why, all he said was "That coulda had me stuck without a vehicle (he had two for the longest time before his dad sold the 92 for him while he was at bootcamp)

He never understood how cheaply we could of made his 92 fast, and now he wants to put a supercharger on his 07, wont be hard but just gonna cost so much $$$. Good luck on your build, sounds fun, what 5 speed are you gonna turst behind that rocketship engine? gonna step un up to a tko or?

My name tag says Ryan

KansasTwister On other forums
Walts_restoration is offline   Reply With Quote