View Single Post
Old 01-17-2016, 02:48 AM   #1206
dakattack7

Re: How about some pics of 88-98 Part II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Codder View Post
Nice looking truck, I can't agree more about what a nice daily driver the scsb makes. I was lucky enough to find an Arizona truck in New England. Our weather is not kind to them here. Good luck with the new ride.

Bob
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue97 View Post
/\ That's a good looking truck!
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokerz71 View Post
This is my 97 Z71. Truck just hit 611,000 miles.Currently has a G oodwrench L31 crate with Ramjet cam & some custom tuning.Modified 4L60E. Currently rebuilding the original L31 that was pulled at 248,000 miles.Still undecided if i'm going 383, or, not.Most likely will.
Wow, 611k! How many rebuilds on engine/tranny? Any other issues? Nice looking truck still! I've already put 3k on mine in 2 months

Quote:
Originally Posted by special-K View Post
I'd like to find one like yours. The GMT400s are long running trucks. I went from the '92 I ordered and drove up till Summer '14 to this '95 K2500 Suburban. It's from North Georgia. I bought it from Cobb County and it was a Sheriff's K-9 unit. Just a plain Jane but with HD stuff. I bought as a one size fits all work truck hauler daily driver load everybody up and... vehicle. only had 120k on it and 20 years old fleet maintained.

First picture was at county maintenance garage when I picked it up
Awesome rig and cool background. I liked your GMC a lot too, what happened to it? Just made room for a family friendly version?
dakattack7 is offline   Reply With Quote