View Single Post
Old 01-09-2017, 05:44 PM   #57
77blazerchalet
former Chalet owner

Re: Pretty decent looking 1977 Blazer Chalet-denver craigslist

Quote:
Originally Posted by HO455 View Post
You aren't aware of it because of the different presentation of it, but this is the same Chalet #1102 which you had in your post #46 in this thread. It was first featured here in this 2013 thread, where I told how the Seattle seller informed me that he had the original Chinook factory blueprint for it. That guy more or less continuously listed and relisted it up until October, and then it showed up in Florida. I never knew it had no interior, so it was never worth the original $5 grand asking price or the $500 price increase, and now it certainly isn't worth $5 grand (as seen in the other parallel listing for it https://orlando.craigslist.org/cto/5899429405.html ). That's basically what these sell for when they are fully equipped but modded too far out of collectible value range.

If this is a new seller, I wonder if he got the blueprint. He doesn't respond to emails sent in via the temporary Craigslist email addresses.
Former owner of Chalet #1747. Current caretaker of the very old BlazerChalet.com website.
77blazerchalet is offline   Reply With Quote