View Single Post
Old 04-08-2020, 11:36 AM   #25
richard2717
Equal opportunity joke ofender

Re: The more I learn...the more puzzled I become!

As far as the coil springs, make sure you get them specific for the suburbans and not truck ones. The truck ones are lighter and will be real sloppy.

The 3rd door has two pivot points before it even gets to the latch assembly. You may have some binding in that as well. Here is a picture of one I just removed from a door I was trashing. It is missing the little short rod that comes thru the door for you to pull on but I added a picture of that separately just so you can see what it looks like. The pivot brackets are attached to the door behind the door panel with 2 phillips screws on each bracket.

Attached Images

Dually Jams, OlBlue60, ScottH, Tommyboy24, Dujobo, Warbucket, 2003 Silverado, Notsolo, my90k5, 6t727t2, Special-K ,Jack_71C10, tabarcus,72blazer_mud_bogger,pwdcougar,RSavage,EricSean,1Rippen6,invicta455,tennaragtop71,arks, Kendal,Bennett68C10, Perpendicular, Chainsawman, McGeesCustomMinis,ShortbedClayton,longblue72,6768chevylover,Tim71,Travisarmenta,Ol' Drippy,fleetmitch,georgieb51,Dave,bcnya2,Dadsburb
https://paypal.me/6772GMtruckparts
Most women like the strong, silent type… Fortunately for me, my wife prefers the out-of-shape, mouthy type.
richard2717 is offline   Reply With Quote