View Single Post
Old 09-12-2022, 06:25 AM   #90
special-K
Special Order

Re: Random pictures that you did not take.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG View Post
Three wheeler, dont they consider that a bike? Maybe a few less rules than trying to license a piece of junk rat rod?
I don't think all 3-wheelers are classified as cycles. . But the 4 wheeled rat rods get away with the same. It's not just rat rods. In the Safeway parking lot one day I saw a pro-mod '57 Chevy (looking thing). Full tilt race car with street rod tags. There wasn't a single part on that car from a '57 Chevy but I bet it was registered as one. If it was registered as a new build it would have to pass safety inspection. This car was full fiberglass body with painted on lights and chrome trim, plexiglass windows, full race tube frame, center driver seat in the back, parachute, race slicks, on and on. It was a full-on race car registered and driven boldly on the street. I used to get pulled over for things like a missing tag light.

I think these crazy rides are cool. Just hard for me to deal with hypocrisy and it sucked being harassed

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~

Last edited by special-K; 09-13-2022 at 08:31 AM.
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote