View Single Post
Old 05-30-2008, 02:21 AM   #121
bad6772
Official Site Guitar Shredder

Re: project (sweet pea)

small update....got the driver side floor and all the welding done..... I then epoxy primed the floor and i am trying some Paintable Undercoating...I then plan to sound deaden and of course carpet....The undercoating sprays just like rattle can....i did one light coat and will do another once the whole floor is done.....I also have been fighting getting the right door gaps to my taste....so i talked to an old school buddy of mine, he has built 20 plus custom rods 50-60s style...so i added a piece of 1/4 inch cold rolled round stock....to the cab and will just grind away to get the desired door gaps....I also started on the passengers side floor....Hope to get this all buttoned up next weekend ..We will see ( the wife has me getting the babies room ready and that comes first)....Anyways after all the welding and sparks are down ...i plan on painting my firewall and the underside of the cab floor....And then mate the chassis with the body and them continue on with body lines .gaps and all around fit....Anyway here are a few pics......

Tony

Last edited by bad6772; 05-30-2008 at 02:26 AM.
bad6772 is offline   Reply With Quote