View Single Post
Old 11-21-2017, 06:38 AM   #8
special-K
Special Order

Re: Drunk Guy Walks Into Bar

Aguywalksintoabar. Ok, now that we got that part over with. "Hey bartender, I'll bet you 20 bucks I can bite my eye". "What the...? Ok, entertain me, you're on". The guy pops his glass eye out, bites it and pops it in. "Pretty disgusting, but here's your twenty". "Yeah, I know. How about another bet? 50 bucks says I can bite my other eye". "WTF, ok, whatever, you're on". Guy takes his false teeth and bites his other eye. "Holy crap, you gross SOB. Here's your fifty, now get out of here". "Ok, ok, sorry about that. I'll give ya a chance to make it back. I bet you $100 I can stand on the end of the bar and pee into a pitcher at the other end without missing a drop". "Yeah right! Ain't no way. You are on!" Guy climbs up and pees a stream from himself to the pitcher maybe getting a few drops in. The bartender is wiping it right up, comes to the guy with hand out,
"Ok buddy, you lose, I finally the got the best of it. Hand over the hundred and git". "Yeah, you got your hundred alright. But earlier I bet those five guys over at that table $100 each I could hop up on the bar, pee all over it, and you'd wipe it up with a smile"

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~

Last edited by special-K; 11-21-2017 at 08:14 AM.
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote