View Single Post
Old 11-27-2010, 12:49 PM   #21
CPPJEFF
Account Suspended

Re: CPP Brakes SUCK!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucifer View Post
I read this post and had to comment. I ordered a full set of front and rear disc brakes for my 64 as well as a power steering bracket. The PS bracket did not fit, the front brakes required maching to their bracket to properly line up and the rears required extensive work to get the caliper properly aligned with the rotor. The brackets were off by .090 in order to even get the caliper and pads over the rotor and then the caliper was so high on the rotor that
.100 thou of the pad wasn't even contacting the rotor.

My calls to CPP only made it worse because they "never have any issues" and my truck must be somekind of misfit. Aaaron was a complete jerk even after I sent pics of the inproper alignment saying that I assembled it wrong.

Long story was I spent tooooooo much time and money after buying their bolt on crap. These guy shave no clue and even worse customer service.
"ITS ANYONE FAULT BUT CPP's"

DO NOT BUY FROM CPP

sorry but I don't want to see others get screwed. There are several reputable guys out there...you might pay more but the stuff will fit.

Lucifer
Actually i see issues all the time working here, most can be easily addressed and figured out without over exerting myself or the customer. Im sorry for the issues you had i really wish i could have been involved. While you had issues its definitly not the norm as are stuff is some of the nicest stuff manufactured and most guys know that on this board. If there is anything i can help you with dont hesitate to get in contact with me directly, i really hate reading this stuff, but it certainly keeps everyone on there toes and helps everyone do a better job in the future.
CPPJEFF is offline   Reply With Quote