View Single Post
Old 04-09-2019, 08:13 AM   #478
regan wilson

Re: Ok Boys and Girls it's Storytime

[QUOTE=71Dragtruck;8503001]Well damn just saw you run, that was a crappy deal for you Regan, you would have had him too. [/QUOTE

I dont know, only if he broke out. This was the longest weirdest weekend of racing I've had. Two time trials Thursday (which sucked) and first round that night. Lost second round on Friday. Almost got a time trial Saturday morning but it started raining while we were in the lanes. They dried the track but next time they call eliminations for race 2. I was .008 on the tree and set up hot. I got a gift my opponent was ..686. We were supposed to run second round on Sunday but it ended up a total wash out. Got up early Monday morning becuase we usually run early and didnt get to run second round till yesterday afternoon. I added a 2 numbers to the transbrake since I just had a .008 the day before. But bam I was -.001 red. The truck acted like it didnt want to pull all the way to 7500 either. My mph was off and I was way slow on the et. So after being at the track it boils down to this.
Thursday- Two time trials and a first round win.
Friday- Second round loss.
Saturday- First round win
Sunday- Rain Rain Rain
Monday- Second round loss