Thread: Bad Idea
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2015, 11:19 AM   #106
Possmguts

Re: Bad Idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRR18 View Post
Got this little sum ***** this week. Looks like it sits really low when it's mounted to bottom of the frame rail. But, that's how they say it's supposed to mount so unless someone on here tells me different that's how it's goin.
Was pretty sick so didn't anything done this week. Did talk to the guy I think is gonna paint it. I don't even wanna talk about that. I'm not a body man and not a painter. I won't pretend to ever be. I'm a really good wrench that's about it. I never had anyone show me any of that and I know I don't have the head or nerves to learn. So, the body is in another's hands.
Hey bud, hows it going? I know about the body work pain... I'm elbow deep into mine now... Most of my time is taken up on the road so its slow going and haven't posted any updates until I have something Pic worthy. Had to buy a much bigger compressor with my parts money so I'm back in saving mode for a bit again.
If you wouldn't mind sharing, could you tell me what cell this is and where to get it? You can PM me if you don't want to post.
Thanks brother

67 Short Bed under major construction
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...=651356&page=8
Possmguts is offline   Reply With Quote