View Single Post
Old 10-14-2018, 11:04 PM   #6
ebaccm26

Re: 80lb injectors max whp

Quote:
Originally Posted by aruss99 View Post
I was thinking of ordering some sort of fuel cell set up for an inline pump. I'm looking at the magnafuel 4303 with 10an line and then split into two -8 lines at the rail.
That is a great setup that will do what you need it to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aruss99 View Post
I currently have Siemmens Decka 80 injectors and I know that under normal circumstances these injectors can't support this power, however I only plan to make this much for TX2k, and then will turn it down to 800 for the street until I have the money for bigger injectors. I am going to be running on e85, but some race e90 may be used for just the event to be safe
Deka 80's however are not going to make 1k RWHP under any circumstances, especially on E85. They likely won't even make 800 on E85, maybe on pump + meth but you'd be pushing it. If you want to make that kind of power you are going to have to step up to some larger injectors. I would recommend just going with Bosch 210's. They can be had for $550 from well known sellers but can be had cheaper through slightly less reputable sellers. 210's will support anything you ever want to make without getting into some seriously high dollar stuff. You could get half the cost of some 210s back by selling your 80's.

And personally I wouldn't bother with meth if you have E85 available locally.
ebaccm26 is offline   Reply With Quote