View Single Post
Old 07-16-2017, 11:26 PM   #3
HO455
Post Whore

Re: Post your "one that got away"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jocko View Post
So, like the title says, post your ONE that got away if you have a picture and a story (I've had many that "got away" but am narrowing it down to the single biggest brain fart I've ever had, and sharing with you all ). Who knows, maybe someone will find your former holy grail for you and you'll get a second chance - that's what I'm hoping for!

I'll start. This one brings a tear to my eye, I was so close to pulling the trigger on this one, but was in the middle of a move, getting married, AND out of work all at the same time. I should've found a way. If I ever find it again, for even close to the ridiculously low price, I'll jump on it in a heartbeat.

72 C20 Custom Deluxe, Custom Camper, Highlander Package C, 402, oh.. AND a Longhorn. Just shoot me.

I've searched and searched, but she's gone, gone, gone. Anyone seen it? Anyone? Beuller??
It seems like you should be jumping on the Facebook Longhorn in the C/L finds thread. They look to be similar trucks plus the Facebook one is GREEN!!! Or maybe you are and you are just trying to throw everyone off the scent by talking about doors and mirrors.
If it breaks I didn't want it in the first place
The WMB repair thread http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=698377
HO455 is offline   Reply With Quote