View Single Post
Old 09-19-2014, 07:02 AM   #100
mac808

Re: My Porterbuilt Experience...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBFAB.COM View Post
Sorry to hear about your loss. Not an easy things to go through. I wish you the best as you make adjustments to cope with the loss of your father.

Congrats on the new addition! You have experienced two of life's most challenging and rewarding milestones in such a brief amount of time: New life, and saying goodbye to a loved one. Thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

Nate
Thank you Nate. Your thoughts and kind words truly mean a lot to me. As I mentioned previously, I am completely and humbly overwhelmed and blown away at how much support and 'aloha' so many forum members here have expressed to me. I REALLY was not expecting it at all.

It is because of the support, understanding and compassion of people like all of you guys that really helps one pull through situations like this. It is also a true testament to the 'family' atmosphere that exists here that makes it a very special place to be a part of. You guys are a true class act. Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixSEVENcTEN View Post
Condolences and Congrats. Glad to see you're pulling the cover off of Ruby. Your documentation and willingness to share have been a great help to me as I've been installing many of the same components. Thanks and amazing truck! Hook us all up with those fresh pics when you get the chance!

On a sidenote, sure is nice to see the support of a board and vendor like PB as expressed above. Glad to be a part of it.
Thanks for the compliment sixSEVENcTen! I'm glad that I was able to contribute in some way. I know I feel like sending money to the others on this forum when they post up helpful pictorials or how-tos, or heck, even a gratuitous sexy shot of their beautiful truck Lol. The things I learn and the knowledge thats shared here is just incredible and has been a life saver many a times!

Its all about learning, sharing giving back on the best forums on the internet, whatever your hobby or interest, and 67-72 forums is definitely one of those rare finds where it is a true community of helpful, knowledgeable, like minded people with a common interest all willing to help each other out. I feel very blessed to be a part of it.

And yes, your last statement is SO true. For someone like Nate Porter who owns and represents such a successful, established and well respected company like Porterbuilt to chime in to express his sympathy to even a everyday-joe member like me just drives the point home as to what kind of great place it is to be a part of!
mac808 is offline   Reply With Quote