View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 08:19 PM   #23
PanelDeland
I am a Referee of life.

Re: Been a rough day day for me,did not do much

It's never an easy thing to go thru. My Sister had a marriage almost 22 years and he cheated. They divorced, his family kept her, literally. She had an accident and lost 8 fingers. Her former M-I-L and ex's stepdad moved her in with them to recover. He married the girl he cheated with. She was never in their home ever. My sister was there weekly and by her bedside when she passed. My sis and her Ex have a son and have remained friends because of that. He's on his 4th marriage and 3rd child.

I hope things work out well for you. Keep in mind that if you mentally make the decision to look at things from the positive aspect, this will seem more of a positive experience.

My last piece of advice. Stay single for a while. Date if you like. Take some time to be "YOU" and enjoy that. Then you can decide if you want a permanent relationship or not.
Barrett-Jackson has perfected alchemy,they make rust into gold!
"You can lead a horse to water but you can't saddle a duck"
"Cleverly disguised as a 'Responsible Adult'
"Sometimes your Knight in shining armor is just a retard in tinfoil"
PanelDeland is offline   Reply With Quote