View Single Post
Old 10-27-2008, 12:26 PM   #40
snoopy0775

Re: My 1954 Chevy PickUp-truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidaxel View Post
What fun, working with all new parts and a very nice job engineering all of your components. With the tank behind the seat, is the one that came with the truck or one for the return line to the FI (new) if so which one did you use?
Did you take the protective caps off of the A/c for the photo!
Do you have a straight shot from the steering column to the rack and pinion, with the long awaited headers to arrive?
Did you have to clearence (cut out and replace) the fire wall or move the radiator support forward to place the engine in the chassis? Your plan is coming together great!!!!!
Greetings from the Great Southwest of Arizona.
Hi, i will try to answer your questions...but i have to say that my english is not the best

..tank-question: is the original tank of this truck...at least until now

..steering-question: no, i donŽt have a straight shot to the rack and pinion to arrive - i must do customize-work here

..engine-position-question: IŽll have to do a small cutout from the lower firewall-section for transmission-clearance....the radiator should be stay on the original position---at least i hope that!! We will see when it comes together...keep your fingers crossed for me.

So, not the best english but i hope you understood.

Regards from germany...and thanks to all for the compliments.
-Robin-
snoopy0775 is offline   Reply With Quote